“She’s smart, but lazy.” “He’s living below his potential.” These are some of the comments a parent of a right-brained learner may hear about their child in regard to their learning process. This creative learner is often later in developing … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Sight Word or Phonics?
- The Natural Learning Development for Right-Brained Children
- Right-Brained Math: Concepts to Facts
- Dyslexia or Right-Brained Dominant?
- My Readers Ask: Silent Reading versus Reading Aloud
- All About Spelling
- The Gift of Three-Dimensionality We Call Dyslexia
- Learning to Read - Typical Right-Brained Traits
- Handwriting Challenges
- Copyright and Disclaimer