“She’s smart, but lazy.” “He’s living below his potential.” These are some of the comments a parent of a right-brained learner may hear about their child in regard to their learning process. This creative learner is often later in developing … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Sight Word or Phonics?
- The Natural Learning Development for Right-Brained Children
- The Creative Outlets
- Dyslexia or Right-Brained Dominant?
- Right-Brained Math: Concepts to Facts
- Early Subject Strengths for Right-Brained Children
- The Universal Gifts
- My Readers Ask: Silent Reading versus Reading Aloud
- All About Spelling
- An Introduction to the Creative Right-Brained Learner