Learning Disabled or Learns Differently?
by Cindy Gaddis
As presented at the on-line virtual Homeschool Conference
August 23-24, 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- Sight Word or Phonics?
- My Readers Ask: Silent Reading versus Reading Aloud
- Dyslexia or Right-Brained Dominant?
- The Natural Learning Development for Right-Brained Children
- Your Child Might Be Right-Brained If ...
- The Gift of Three-Dimensionality We Call Dyslexia
- Early Subject Strengths for Right-Brained Children
- Is Asperger's Left- or Right-Brained?
- Phonics Programs "Behind" Sight Word Programs