I always say that once you understand how a right-brained dominant person learns, it can be pretty straightforward to support that. But living with them, it can be a challenge to live with them with their emotion-based thinking and different ways of interacting with their environment. These Social-Emotional posts will provide you with information related to understanding and supporting these highly emotive-based people in developing and balancing their social-emotional intelligence, the Intro-Beginner posts will provide you with the foundational framework of what makes a person right-brained dominant, , and the General RB posts will continue to fill in all the details of everything in between.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sight Word or Phonics?
- My Readers Ask: Silent Reading versus Reading Aloud
- Dyslexia or Right-Brained Dominant?
- The Natural Learning Development for Right-Brained Children
- Your Child Might Be Right-Brained If ...
- The Gift of Three-Dimensionality We Call Dyslexia
- Early Subject Strengths for Right-Brained Children
- Is Asperger's Left- or Right-Brained?
- Phonics Programs "Behind" Sight Word Programs