I always say that once you understand how a right-brained dominant person learns, it can be pretty straightforward to support that. But living with them, it can be a challenge to live with them with their emotion-based thinking and different ways of interacting with their environment. These Social-Emotional posts will provide you with information related to understanding and supporting these highly emotive-based people in developing and balancing their social-emotional intelligence, the Intro-Beginner posts will provide you with the foundational framework of what makes a person right-brained dominant, , and the General RB posts will continue to fill in all the details of everything in between.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sight Word or Phonics?
- The Natural Learning Development for Right-Brained Children
- Right-Brained Math: Concepts to Facts
- Dyslexia or Right-Brained Dominant?
- My Readers Ask: Silent Reading versus Reading Aloud
- All About Spelling
- The Gift of Three-Dimensionality We Call Dyslexia
- Learning to Read - Typical Right-Brained Traits
- Handwriting Challenges
- Copyright and Disclaimer